Meet Dr. Mailis Soler
Dr. Mailis Soler is a Prosthodontist with an additional three years of specialty training in the fabrication of fixed and removable prostheses, and the surgical placement and restoration of dental implants. She served as surgical chief during her Prosthodontic residency at the University of Florida College of Dentistry. She is dedicated to her patients and their well being. With compassionate care and professionalism, she seeks to bring about the beauty and comfort in their smiles so that they can enjoy their lives with confidence. Many aspects of dentistry, including surgery, can be intimidating for many patients. Dr. Soler is committed to making her patients feel at ease and enjoy their dental experience.
Dr. Soler grew up in Miami, Florida. She enjoys cycling and swimming, and her hobbies include writing poems and painting. She has made Orlando her new home and is delighted to serve its community.
- Undergraduate studies at the University of Florida, FL. BS in Chemistry, 2013. Go Gators!
- Earned her DMD (Doctor of Medical Dentistry) degree from the University of Florida College of
Dentistry in 2017.
- Received award for Professional Excellence in Periodontology and Fixed Prosthodontics from the
L.D. Pankey Institute.
- Received award for Outstanding Undergraduate Achievement in the Study of Prosthodontics
from the American College of Prosthodontists.
- Received Master of Science in Oral Biology & Certificate of Prosthodontics from the University of
Florida in 2020, making her a Triple-Gator.