Diverse Dental Services to Meet All of Your Needs Get the dental care you deserve!
When you're looking for dental care, you likely want to find an office that offers compassionate customer care and high-quality service. At Schmitt Prosthodontics in Altamonte Springs, FL, we offer that and much more. Our wide range of dental services is likely to meet most any need you have.
Our services offered are:
- Dentures : Available in a half set or full set, dentures are inserted and secured in the mouth to replace missing teeth. They can help to enhance your smile and make eating and speaking much easier. To read more about the advantages of Dentures, or to find out if you are a candidate, visit Teeth In Place.
- Dental implants : Similar to dentures, an implant offers a realistic replacement when you have lost a tooth or several teeth. This is especially common when you have not lost all of your teeth. Though treatment spans several months and is more expensive than traditional restorations, implants are a secure, long-lasting tooth replacement option.
- Porcelain veneers : If your teeth have become stained or damaged, veneers are a natural looking solution. They are thin layers of ceramic which bond to the front of your teeth. We offer veneers as a stand-alone treatment or as part of a comprehensive cosmetic plan.
- Teeth whitening : When teeth become dulled or discolored over time, whitening can help. Using custom trays that fit your mouth, we may be able to help brighten your smile.
- Crowns : A crown can help to rebuild or strengthen a tooth which has become damaged for a variety of reasons. It can also help to anchor an implant or bridge.
- Bridges : The purpose of a bridge is to help fill missing gaps in your teeth. In addition, it can also improve the appearance of your mouth and helps support your cheeks.
- Bonding : Bonding is a common alternative to veneers for teeth that have become cracked or chipped. This service may help. It's a very simple and easy procedure.
- Full mouth rehabilitation : In severe cases, the teeth in your mouth may be so damaged that you need total restoration. We may be able to help restore total health.
- Smile makeover: Depending on your goals, the doctor may recommend combining multiple cosmetic treatments into a single treatment plan.
To find out more about our services, please give us a call at (407) 478-4960 today!
Dental Implants: The Gold Standard for Tooth Replacement
While bridges and dentures can replace the visible portion of missing teeth, only dental implants serve as artificial tooth roots. This provides an incredible level of stability and also protects the surrounding bone from resorption. Even when a restoration must be swapped out, an implant can last for a lifetime, with proper care.
Dr. Schmitt can evaluate your jaw and teeth to determine if dental implants are appropriate for you. If so, he can work with you to create a treatment plan that works with your schedule and health needs at our Altamonte Springs office.